Australian Government Grants
business.gov.au is a guide to business-related grants available from Commonwealth Government agencies, as well as state and territory governments.
Department of Social Services has a range of information related to grants
- funding currently open for application
- funding rounds that are now closed
- general information on grants.
Australia Council's Arts Funding Guide provides an overview of funding programs and other forms of support for the arts in Australia.
NSW Government Grants
ArtsNSW offers grants to cultural and community groups involved in artistic activities.
NSW Community Building Partnership Program awards grants for community infrastructure projects.
ClubGRANTS is funded by gaming machine revenue from New South Wales (NSW) clubs and available under three separate categories:
- Category 1: Supports community welfare and social services; community development; employment assistance activities; community health services; and projects aimed at improving the living standards of low income and disadvantaged people.
- Category 2: Provides funding for general community development and support activities, such as junior sport.
- Category 3: Is a state-wide fund that supports large-scale community infrastructure projects. Grants are available for sport, emergency and disaster relief, and arts and culture infrastructure.
Department of Education and Training's Community Grants funding for groups involved in promoting community languages, education, Aboriginal community projects and programs assisting disadvantaged youth and people with disabilities.
Multicultural NSW Grants Program provides funding for projects and activities that promote community engagement, build community harmony and social cohesion and celebrate cultural diversity.
NSW Environmental Trust offers grants for projects which involve rehabilitating or regenerating the environment or promoting environmental education and sustainability.
Building Better Regions Fund – Community Investments Stream supports projects benefiting local communities in drought-affected areas. Through these projects, it aims to provide both economic and social benefits.
Drought Communities Program awards grants for drought relief projects.
Murray–Darling Basin Economic Development Program offers funding will help eligible communities to develop their economies, increase job opportunities, and enhance their resilience to manage current and future economic challenges.
Safer Communities Fund provides grants for schools and pre-schools, places of religious worship, community organisations for crime prevention initiatives.
- Our Community – where not-for-profits go for help.
- Grant Guru - a constantly growing resource for the community sector.
- The Hon. Sussan Ley, Federal Member for Farrer
- Helen Dalton - Member for Murray
- The Foundation for Rural & Regional Renewal (FRRR)