Service updates in response to Covid-19
In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, Murray River Council will be undertaking various control measures to play its part in containing the virus.
Current service closures or amendments include:
- All customer services centres will remain closed from 27 March, until further notice.
- All library facilities and associated activities are closed until further notice.
- The Council meetings will still go ahead, however public presentations have been cancelled and the public gallery will be closed. You can livestream the meeting from here.
- Youth Engagement Program social support services have been suspended. Virtual programs/activities are being developed.
We are enforcing these measures to ensure that we keep you all safe. Thank you for your understanding.
You'll find links to contact information for online services at the bottom of this page.
If you're looking for specific information on Covid-19 and what it means for you - including restrictions and business assistance - click here for some links to useful resources and information.
Head to the Service NSW website for information on the following services:
- driver licence transactions
- vehicle registration transactions
- driver testing
- boating licences and vessel registrations
- contractor licence applications
- applications for birth, death and marriage certificates
- Seniors Card applications
- RSA/RCG competency cards.
Head to our rates page to find out how you can pay your rates and accounts with council, or you can call us and arrange payment over the phone on 1300 087 004.
You can always drop us an email with your enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call us...1300 087 004...
Our call centre operates 9am-4pm Monday to Friday.