Informal request

If you are seeking information from Murray River Council, which is not published on our website, or looking for your personal information kept in Council's records, you can make an informal application to access that information.

Please note that Council is authorised to release information held by it to a person in response to an informal request by the person (that is, a request that is not a formal access application) unless there is an overriding public interest against disclosure of the information