Building and Development Forms

From July 1 2021, all Development Applications, Construction Certificates, Complying Development Certificates, Local Activity applications (Section 68) and all other relevant planning and building applications must be submitted through the NSW Planning Portal.

All applications that would have previously been submitted to Council's Planning and Building Department will only be accepted via the Planning Portal.

You can find out more about setting up an ePlanning account here. Then you will be set to submit your application.