Using the Planning Portal
From July 1 2021, all Development Applications, Construction Certificates, Complying Development Certificates, Local Activity applications (Section 68) and all other relevant planning and building applications must be submitted through the NSW Planning Portal.
All applications that would have previously been submitted to Council's Planning and Building Department will only be accepted via the Planning Portal.
Getting set-up for online lodgement
- Go to www.planningportal.nsw.gov.au
- Click on ‘My Account’
- Select ‘Create Account’ and follow the prompts
Once you're account is set up, you can submit your applications via your ePlannng account.
For a quick overview of the Portal, you can watch this video.
- An invoice will be sent via the Planning Portal to the applicant.
- Applications will only be formally accepted and progressed upon payment.
- Development Application and related fees must be paid to Council for the processing of an application.
What happens with the applications?
- Once your application has been submitted we will check over it and let you know via your Planning Portal account if we require any additional information.
- If so, you will need to submit this information to us via your Planning Portal account.
- You will be automatically notified when we've lodged your application into our system and when your application has been determined by us.
- Approved plans and documentation will be delivered to you via your Planning Portal account.
If you require assistance using the Planning Portal, please contact ServiceNSW:
Call 1300 305 695 or email email@example.com.