Historic Courthouse Moulamein
The original courthouse was built on this site in 1848 and was one of the first constructed in Australia. When the original structure burnt down, a restored courthouse was built in 1890, which remained in operation until 1968. The courthouse was opened to the public in 1988 and can be accessed via a footbridge across the Billabong Creek. The creek itself, is the longest in Australia, traversing 1000km of southern NSW before it empties to the Edward River at Moulamein.