Collection days and bins
New Bin Days start Monday 3 August 2020.
Monday 3 August 2020 marked the beginning of the new waste collections calendar.
You will have been notified via post of your new waste (red lid) bin day, recycling (yellow lid) bin and organics (green lid) bin collection week.
Don't forget it is only Mathoura and Moama residents who currently have an organics (green lid) bin.
If you would like clarification on your new bin day, please use the documents below to assist you and if you require further information please contact our Customer Service Team on 1300 087 004.
Collection Day Guide 2021 - outlines what towns bins are collected on what day.
Collection Day Calendar 2021 - shows what week recycling is collected.
FAQ's relating to new bin days - provides answers to the frequently asked questions we have received so far.
We aim to provide environmentally responsible solid waste processing services by offering a number of waste services and facilities for residents, including:
- a weekly kerbside bin service for the collection of domestic waste
- a fortnightly kerbside bin service for the collection of domestic recyclables
- waste and recycling collection service as part of the kerbside collection service for local businesses
- resident waste disposal facilities
- street litter and public place waste bins
The waste and recycling collection service is compulsory in urban areas.