Notice is hereby given that the Draft Murray River Local Profile will be on public display from Wednesday 8 August 2018 to Wednesday 5 September 2018. The Draft Murray River Local Profile is the first document to be released in a project that also includes a comprehensive land use strategy for Murray River Council area and a new local environmental plan.
Any interested person may, within the exhibition period, make a written submission to Murray River Council with respect to the Draft Murray River Local Profile. When a submission is made, Council may publish:
- The content of your submission and any attachments;
- Your name (unless you request your name to be withheld); and
- Your location.
Six public meetings will be held to discuss the Draft Murray River Local Profile. The times, dates and venues for these meetings are:
- Mathoura – 1pm to 2pm Tuesday 14 August 2018 at Mathoura Visitors and Business Centre
- Moama – 6pm to 8pm Tuesday 14 August 2018 at Rich River Golf Club
- Moulamein – 1pm to 2pm Wednesday 15 August 2018 at Moulamein Bowling Club
- Barham – 6pm to 8pm Wednesday 15 August 2018 at Club Barham
- Tooleybuc – 1pm to 2pm Thursday 16 August 2018 at Tooleybuc Sports Club
- Murray Downs – 6pm to 8pm Thursday 16 August 2018 at Murray Downs Golf Club
Submissions are to be addressed to the General Manager, Murray River Council and emailed to email@example.com before 4:30pm on Wednesday 5 September 2018.