Pet gone missing? If you’re having trouble finding your little loved one, there are a number of things you can do to help get them back home:
- Contact us
- Call your local vets
- Ask for a free to air "lost pet" announcement on your local radio station
- Place a poster or picture in your local shop with their permission
- Door knock to ask if your pet has been sighted
Provide as much information as you can on your pet:
- Microchip number
- Colour of collar
- Any distinctive identifying features
- Your location and where your pet was last seen
Found a stray or lost pet?
If you find a lost dog or cat wearing a collar or tag with identification, try contacting its owner first.
If you cannot contact the owner, arrange for the animal to be collected by our Ranger team: 1300 087 004. This service is only available during business hours.