Following the lifting of the recent stay at home orders, all our services are currently operating as usual.
This means our libraries, community services and customer service offices are back open for business.
Please ensure you follow the COVID safe rules when attending any of our sites. This means:
- checking in with a QR code
- sanitising your hands
- wearing a face mask
- adhering to appropriate social distancing and understanding that you may have to wait outside (until someone leaves) if we are at capacity.
Anyone attending from, or who has been in a hotspot area will not be eligible for service. You can find out more at nsw.gov.au
Proof of vaccination
In line with current Public Heath orders, proof of vaccination is required if you are entering any of our library facilities.
Your weekly and fortnightly kerbside bin collection services are operating as usual.
All landfills and transfer stations across the Council area open as per their usual days and times.
Please be advised that people will need to abide by the NSW Public Health orders at all times whilst attending a landfill site. Checking in via QR codes, social distancing and wearing masks at our landfill sites is required.
Keep in touch
If you don't feel like visiting us, you can continue to access Council services via the following:
• calling 1300 087 004 from Monday to Friday between 9am and 4pm
• visiting Council’s website at www.murrayriver.nsw.gov.au
• sending an email to email@example.com
• heading to www.service.nsw.gov.au for all Service NSW enquiries
• WAW Credit Union: www.wawcu.com.au/
• Bendigo Bank: www.bendigobank.com.au/